martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Cuando mas la echaba de menos.

I miss you so bad, my heart is beating like thousand times in a second, maybe it's going to explode, I need to see you as soon as possible, because I can't stand the fact that I don't  have you here, by my side, to make you feel better, to hold you close and stay forever. I love you more than anything in this fucking life. 


Thanks God you're with me, because now  I know what happiness is, I want to live my life to the fullest, with you, only you, my dear. I will be right here when you need me, everytime, just keep believing, I wish I could kill the distance, I really want to feel your lips again.




Sometimes, I imagine you, here next to me, telling me that you love me, and I really feel it inside. Those are the moments when I wanna cry, when I feel I'm loving you until the end. There won't be a moment when you won't feel my love, because, my love, my life, my soul, everything is yours. Don't hesisate in asking for it, because it's a pleasure to give it to you, the person who knows the real me, my girl. The woman that's going to be my life partner.



When we make love, I feel hundred butterflies running down my body, I love to feel your naked body next to mine, I love your touch, your kisses, oh my godness it's like heaven on earth. The thing that I love the most is to feel you into me, that's the most amazing experience of my life, I feel your love, your physical love, me, you, your breath in my mouth, I wanna scream, I wanna moan, I want everyone to know that I enjoy this kind of love, the love that you give me, the one that makes me lose my innocence.

Stand by me, I will stand by you for ages.





No hay comentarios: